Sunday, September 29, 2013

5 Months of Blogging

Hello All,

How is it even possible that I have been blogging for months? To me I feel like its only been a couple months but nope its been 5! I actually was talking to my friend Natalie the other day about blogging and I told her how surprised I was by just how passionate I had become about blogging. With school starting I don't have to write as much I wish, most times I'm writing a week worth of post on the weekends when I have a little bit more time. And with Blogtember coming to end I think my post with go down to 3-4 times a week. Although there are tons of post I'm excited about coming up. So, let's take a look back at this month...

Monthly Stats
-Total Number of Posts: 135
-Number of Comments: 36
-Number of Page Views: 2671
-Highest number in 1 day: 114

Top Viewed Post
***Written between August 29-September 28th***
***Written Since the Blog Began***

My Favorite Post of the Month

Post Coming This Month
-Room Tour: I know I say this every month but I'm going to film after I finish writing this
-First Day of Classes
-Fro Yo Date
-Embrace the Rain Post/Vlog
-The Big E
-Hunter Hayes Concert
-Color Combat
-My first Shopping Haul Post/VLOG
-What I'm Watch Fall 2013

Things Coming Up This Month:
-The Return of What I Wednesday!
-A New Blog Design (Hopefully, if not this month, next month)
-Get to know a college blogger (working title)

Guest Post
Interested in getting your blog's name out there? Want to do a guest post here on The World According to Emma? Email me at emmatheblogger@aol.com! I would love to have anyone who wants to guest post do one on here do one. You can write post about anything you'd like or you can write your own What I Love Wednesday! All you have to do is email me!

Social Media:
-Email: emmatheblogger@aol.com (Interested in guest post? Want to make a blogging friend? Feel free to email me!)

If you made it all way down to the end and have ideas for my blog let me know. Is there a type of post you'd like to see? A post I've written that you'd like to see turned into a series? Want to create a link-up? Let me know in comments below or in an email. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!