Monday, September 30, 2013

Blogtember: Favorite Apps - Day 28

Hello All,

I can't believe its the last day of Blogtember. And its October, where did time go? Today's post is pretty simple and its what are my favorite apps are on my phone. I have Galaxy S3 so we normally behind the iphone so if our play store has it I would guess the app store will too. 

Calendar
Source
My life is pretty much on my phone calendar. Like if there is an event and its not on my calendar, I probably won't be there. 
Camera
source
My phone camera is my primary camera at the monet although I'm saving for a new one.  But even then I feel confident that my phone is good for everyday pictures because when I bought it Verizon told me that my phone is as good as high end camera so I'm good with it.
GMAIL
Source
I have two gmail accounts, One where all my personal stuff gets sent and then one for the club that I am an officier of. I have no clue what I would do without my Gmail app because I use it for just about everything.
Twitter
Source
I love to tweet. I tweet whatever's on my mind. Want to follow me on Twitter? You can by hitting here and then hit the follow button.
Pinterest
Source
When I have nothing else to do I like to pin so I love that this app exist so I can pin on the go.
Instagram
Source
I love instagram! If I take a picture that I think deserves to be posted I love having somewhere to post it. I even do a feature here on my plog where I post my top liked pictures of the month. 
Photo Grid
Source
When I take a lot of pictures I like to put them all in one instead of flooding my instagram feed. I actually use it a lot and love that I ca do it. 
Go SMS pro
Source
I have Galaxy S3 and I LOVE my phone but then only thing I didn't like was that I didn't get the iphone emojis. Then Mandi told me about this app where you can use iphone emojis on the droid so I downloaded app and that's the only way I text now. 
Countdown Widget
Source
When I excited I love to know how long it is until I get to go somewhere. I learned recently that I can change the background so they all are different looking.
My Calendar
Source
I love this app so much because its tracks my period and keeps record of how long it is and when the next one starts. In my mind it has to be one of the best apps ever created.
Drive
Drive
Google drive is where I keep track of all my ideas for my blog so I like that I can have an app for so when I get an idea I can open that app and added no matter where I am.
Candy Crush Saga
Source
I finally understand the addiction and love playing it. When I get stuck on a level I get really determined to get it right.

Those are my favorite apps on my phone. What are your favorite apps? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!