Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember: What is the Best Advice You Ever Got? - Day 3

Hello All,

Today's Blogtember prompt is what is the best advice you ever got? 

The best advice I ever got, I got recently. Find something your love and get paid for it!

Source
It all makes sense. If your not happy and you aren't doing something you'll love you'll just be miserable. I don't know about anyone else but when I'm in class that I don't like the subject material I do a lot worse then if its a topic I love.

I'm also that person who only wants to go to school once, I want to find a career I love and stick with it.

But that is the best advice that I've ever gotten. I'm sorry this post is so short but I don't know what else to say.

What is the best advice you've ever gotten? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!