Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blogtember: A Moment That Changed you - Day 6

Hello All,

Today's Blogtember was one that I really had to think about because its kind of a hard topic. But then I remember one of my favorite movies. The Vow, if you've seen this movie you'll probably understand what I'm talking about. Channing Tatum says this line about how he thinks that its not one moment that changes your life but a bunch of little moments that make you who you are. That's how I'm going to attack this questions. 

On December 22, 2011 I got the email that said that I got into college!

Source
I graduated high school on June 20, 2012! (You can read about it here)

I moved in college (I wasn't blogger then and didn't take any pictures).

During my fall semester I rushed a sorority because all through high school all I wanted to be was Greek. But I didn't get in and I was devastated.

Source
I wish I looked as pretty as Selena Gomez does when she cries. I'm such an ugly crier. 


But I stood back up and joined something new. I joined my future teacher's club. I became involved, I made friends and found my place on campus. 

In January 2013 their were open officer position for the the 2013-2014 school year. So, I thought YOLO and ran.

Source
Around March 20th I got an email that said I had won the election and was the new secretary of the Future Teacher's!

Source
And in April I started this blog! If I hadn't have gotten in the college I did I wouldn't have rushed for sorority and I wouldn't have not gotten in. If had gotten in I probably never would have though of join the Future Teacher's Club and I won't be an officer and maybe just maybe I wouldn't have started this blog. I agree with Channing Tatum's character one moment doesn't change your life, a lot of little ones do.

What do you think? Do you think its one big moment or a bunch of small ones? Let me know in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!