Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blogtember: Your Favorite Quote - Day 23

Hello All,

Today's topic is what is your favorite quote. I'm going to talk about 2 quotes, both of which I want to get tattoo on me at some point. 

The first one is the first tattoo I want to get after I land my dream job. 

Source
I love this quote so much. When I'm having a bad day and don't feel like I can do what I want anymore I think about it and pushes me through. It also inspired the big decision that I am trying to make this year! (You can read about it here)

Even on the little things. Every year there is an orientation for incoming freshmen and they have leaders who are current students and this year I want to apply to do it. Since I'm dreaming of it I'm going do everything I possibly can to get it and I repeat that mantra to myself on days that I don't want to do stuff.

My other favorite quote is also Walt Disney.

Source
I love this quote because its a reminder that something so expansive as Disney started with something so simple as a mouse driving a boat. I hope that is something that I can start with something so simple and make it a huge impact on someone's life.

What are some of your favorite quotes? Let me know in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!