Thursday, August 22, 2013

Goals for Sophomore Year


Hello All,

Today is my last day of conferences for the summer leadership retreat at school! While all you wonderful readers out their are reading this I'll be in meeting learning everything I need learn about being a student leader! Like Tuesday's post I figured I pre-write this for you guys because I love having a post everyday.  So, let's begin!

As many of you guys know in less then a week I begin my sophomore year of college! I'm so excited because I do love my school and I love the friends that I have made their but I'm also scared because I have so many more responsibility this year. 

Starting this semester I will be taking 5 classes, will be the secretary of the Future Teacher's Club, working and trying to keep a social life up. So, since I have a lot on my plate I figured I would do a list of all the goals that I have for this semester at college. Before I go in for the spring semester I'll do a check-in to see how my goals are going and then again at the end of my sophomore year. 

1. Get My G.P.A. Up - I took a class last semester that really messed up my GPA so I want to get it back up. 

 2. Stay Organized - Not only with all my school work but my room in general. I've always thrived in organized chaos but I want to keep my room neater so that I don't have to spend as much time doing deep cleans.

3. Make To Do List - I want to make to do list, on the list I want to mark which items are priorities. With so much on my plate I need to know what needs to be done when. 

4. Be the Best Officer I Can Possibly

5. Create a Budget - So that  can pay Mama J back for the help she gave me when buying my computer, save for a new camera for better pictures on my blog and so I can start saving for an item on  my bucket list that I'm so excited for.

6. Eat Healthier and Stay in Shape - I fell victim to the Freshmen 15 last year but I'm not going to fall victim to the Sophomore 16 (Yup, I'm pretty sure I just made that up)

7. Have My Friends From Back Home Come Visit Me - Last year I was constantly talking about how I wanted some of my friends from back home come sleepover but it just never happened and this year I want to make it happen.

8. Make A Big Life Decision - For the past few months I have been contemplating something huge. I'm not quite ready to share it on the internet but I want to have my decision made by the end of this year.

9. Become More Social - Don't get me wrong I LOVE my friends and wouldn't trade them for anything but I would like to make friends in other places too.

10. Keep Up With This Blog - I started this blog at the end of my spring semester last year and worked really hard on this summer. I never want this to just become something I did one summer, so one of my goals is to keep up with my blog. I don't want to be one of those bloggers who say they are going to publish 5 times a week M-F because that's no me but I promise that I will continue to Blog even if its only once a week for What I Love Wednesday!

So, those are my goals for my Sophomore year of college! If you're going back to school this year what are your goals? Let me know in the comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!