Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...The Nanny

Hello All,

It's Wednesday! And time for the first What I Love Wednesday of the Semester! Also its my first day of classes! 

I was inspired for this week's What I Love Wednesday last night while my roomie, Hannah and I were take part in one of our roomie bonding activities, watching the Nanny. What can I say we know how to party! LOL. So, this week's Topic for What I Love Wednesday is...The Nanny.


I Love the Nanny!


I Love the Theme Song!


I Love Fran's voice

I Love Fran's and Niles' relationship!

Source
I love that you wanted Fran and Mr. Sheffield together but it wasn't as in your face as it is in some more modern shows.

Source
I love how much the Sheffield kids grew up during the series.

I love Gracie, she's my favorite character.

Source
I love that Cece is someone you can love to dislike.

Source
I love that the actress who played Cece was pregnant one season and they just ignored and didn't try and hide it.

Source
I love how obnoxious Fran's mom was

Source
And we can't forget Yetta! Who doesn't love Yetta?

Source
For those reason I love The Nanny! What are you loving this Wednesday? Let me know in the comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!