Friday, August 23, 2013

Move In Day 2013

Hello All,

Although I've had a nice little blog post ready for you guys for the past few days I feel like I have abandoned my blog for days! I've been itching to write but couldn't. But now I'm back and ready to write to you guys! 

On Tuesday morning I woke up early because it was time to move back into college! I was so excited because I missed living in a college dorm so much! I had pretty much packed Good Olde Abe the day before so I only had to grab last minute things like pillows, tooth brush, shower stuff etc... My car isn't as full as last year but I still had most of the trunk and the back seat filled up.


I left for school around 8:15 and got there about 9:20, checked in and brought up my back pack up to my room. But the first piece of decor I noticed when walking in was the cool new mail board, the board where they put our names if we have packages. 


Isn't adorable? I mean who doesn't love Mike and Sully? I'm actually disappoint about not seeing Monster's University, I'll have to watch it when it comes out on DVD. 

At my school they have these big tubs, that look like laundry bins that you would see at hotels. 

Source
Like that excepted our's made of plastic. I went downstairs and signed one out and was able to bring all my stuff 3 trips.


First trip which held everything from the back of my trunk except my big suitcase.


The second trip. This one has two some what big tubs on on the bottom, my drawer tower, rug and little suitcase.

The final trip up was with my suitcase filled with clothes. 

It feels so good to be back at school and I'm pretty much unpacked. Once everything is officially set up I will post some pictures for you guys and do a room tour for my first vlog entry.

What are some of your favorite move in memories? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!