Sunday, August 25, 2013

Is Fate Real or Myth?

Hello All,

I'm going a little bit philosophical on you guys today but its mainly because I was inspired while writing Yesterday's Post. During that posted I mention that I believe that we are all put on this world for a reason. And I figured that I would discuss my believes when it comes to fate. Before I start I do want to mention that I understand and fully believe that everyone has the right to their own opinions but these are just mine. 

Fate is an idea I've always had and has begun to real fester in me while I deal with a decision I am trying to come to as I mention in this post. I am a baptisted and confirmed catholic but I'm not 100% sure that I agree with everything that is said in the teaching but I do know that I believe that their is bigger force out there then just humans. Whether it be God or some cosmic force. 

Because fate is an idea that I have been thinking about developing my own ideas about since I was young I have come up with a list that I would like to share with you. 

MY THOUGHTS ON FATE:

1. Everything Happens for A Reason
Source
This belief is one of my mantras in life, when I don't get something I really want, like a job or an oppurnity I remember that its because something better is going to happen. But this idea is even more important for me because for the last 2 years I have watched someone so important to me go through Hell and Back. Every time I hear that something else has happened I remind myself of that and remember this might be her impact on the world.
2. Everyone Has A Soul Mate
Source
This another topic that I have strong beliefs on and I do want to share it with you guys soon. But I'm going to give you brief over view here and say that I believe that everyone has one person who understands them better then anyone else in world possibly could. It doesn't have to be the person they end up with in the end. It could be their best friend, their sibling, their cousin.
3. We All Are Put On This Planet for a Reason
I believe that each and everyone of us will make an impact on the world but we'll never really know what it is. Some of us will teach a student and make an impact that will keep them moving forward. Some of us will in some way safe someone's life. And some of us, the blogger especially, might just write a post that will let someone else, miles away know that they are not alone in this big bad scary world. 
4. We Are Born The Way We Are
Source
I believe that we have certian events that influences that will define who we become but there are certain things we are born with. I believe that traits like being stubborn or sweet are ones that we are born with but traits like being cynical or determined maybe something that grows with in us. 
5. We All Have Obstacles That We Must Hit, But How We Get There Is Up To Us
Source
I believe that things like who we married, how many kids we have, where we live what we do for a living are pre determined but how we get there is up to us. I don't think this is an accuse to go hog wild but I do believe that there are some things we don't have control over.

Those are my beliefs on fate. What are your beliefs on fate? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!