Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blogtember: A Review - Day 16

Hello All,

Today's blogtember is perfect because it kills 2 birds with 1 stone! The topic for today is to review something and I'm going to review two shows that came to my campus. Both of these reviews were posts I was planning on doing these post anyways so why not do it during Blogtember.

The first show that came to campus was a comdian who is featured on Chelsea Lately named Thomas Dale.

Source
He was absolutely hilarious. The whole audience was laughing through is whole set and I was beyond disappoint when his set ended. 

My favorite part of the show was that it was so interactive. One of the his bits he did was talk to the Frat that was in the audience, Beta Mu Sigmas (in my opinion: the best looking frat on campus). He would joke around with them and flirt with them (he was very openly gay) and the guys luckily played alone making it very enjoyable. 

At the end of the show he gave us his twitter. So, I decide to tweet at him.


And he tweeted back at me I was so excited about it! I love when people tweet you back, its just a good feeling!


In all honesty if you see Thomas dale coming to a club, a college or anywhere near you run and grab your tickets. Run don't walk to those tickets because he is beyond worth it!

The other show I went to this week was the Hungry Hunger Games, a parody of the Hunger Games. I believe they are touring colleges.

Basically they took the story line of The Hunger Games and made fun of it. I was a little apprehensive about it because I haven't seen the movies or read the books.

Source
I know, its shocking but I never got into the series. I just wanted to get out on Friday night.

And It ended up being totally worth because it was hilarious. There were things that went of my head probably because they were part of the series. But their were parts that referenced pop culture and those were funny. They also had funny things that everyone could relate to.

I think if I had to recommend it I would probably say it would be more enjoyable for someone who has seen the movies or the read the books.

Have you seen either of these performances? If you did what did you think of them? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!