Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember: 3 Months Off - Day 2

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday! I hope you guys don't miss What I Love Wednesday...but hopefully you'll like Blogtember just as much!

Today's prompt is, if you could take 3 months off from your real life where and what would you do?

I think if I could say "Buh-Bye, real world!" for 3 months and just leave I would want to cruise. On the Disney Cruise Line because I've been on the ship before I know how beautiful they are and I love Disney. Plus I'm a princess!

Source
Just kidding! 

I would want to cruise to all their destinations, such as.

Alaska!

Source
And I'll dance the woods with Betty White, like in the proposal. 

Bahamas

Source
California

Source
Europe

Source
Pretty much I would just want to travel the world on a boat because hey who doesn't love falling a sleep with a waves rocking them to sleep. 

What would you do if you could take 3 months off? Let me know in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!