Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blogtember - Letter to the Past Me - Day 26

Hello All,

Today's Blogtember topic is one that I believe I came up with on my own which to write a letter to yourself in the past. I was inspired by the song by Brad Paisley, Letter to Me.



Dear Younger Me,

I'm 19 years old know and I don't think much more than you probably know now but there are some things that I wish I knew when I was younger.

1. When we were in high school you always wanted more friends and to be popular. But I want you to know that you might not popular now but when you come to college you become more outgoing and now we have friends in all different places. And always remember that some friends are only suppose to make an appearance in your life.

2. Always follow your gut because 9 out of 10 times it has been right. 

3. Always be who you are because there are tons of people out there who will accept you for who you are and not who you want them to be. 

4. Live and let be instead of always trying to have a plan. And remember that quote, want to hear God laugh tell him your plan. 

That's all the advice I can think that I would tell the past me. 

***

So, that was a short list but that's some things I wish I knew when I was younger. What is advice you would tell your past self? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!