Monday, September 16, 2013

Blogtember: What Does Comfort Mean To You? - Day 14

Hello All,

We are the half way mark of Blogtember! I can't believe it! Today's topic is an interesting one, its a question asking what does comfort mean to me? I thought about it while I was in the shower today and now I'm ready to share with you.

Comfort to me is...

Knowing my mother is just a phone call away.

Source
finding friends that you can be a complete idiot around and know they still love me.

Source
Falling into my bed after a long hard day of work

Source
my belief in fate

Knowing that there are people in my life who will love me no matter what happens.

Source
That there are certain shows and movies that will always make me feel better (i.e. Gilmore Girls, Friends, Dawson's Creek)


In my world those things are thing that make find comforting. What do you find comforting? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!