Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blogtember: Blog Somewhere New and What Makes You Happy - Day 17

Hello All,

Today I'm writing to you from the Future Teacher's Office on my campus! I'm also writing this 2 weeks earlier mainly because I have nothing to do yet for my Future Teacher's Club because our semester is a little over a week early. Why am I in the office? Because I have office hours because I'm the officer of the club. Monday thru Thursday I will be sitting in the office working of thing strictly because for Future Teacher's Club. 

So, Let me give you a little tour of the office.

Our wall full of awards!
Our basket filled with candy for the club fair coming up!
Our storage area where all our craft supplies go
The Lounge outside our office for student leaders (Its still pretty early in the morning so nobody's here yet)
So, blogging somewhere new is part of the day challenge of today's Blogtember but the other half is writing about things that make me happy! So, what makes me happy...

When "I Want Crazy" comes on the radio! (I actually was walking around campus singing this last night)

When David and Donna have a scene together on Beverly Hills 90210

Source
Frosting
Source
Classic Disney TV Shows (Suite Life, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, etc...)
source
Dylan O'Brien!
Source
And of course my wonderful friends!

Those are just some of the things that make me happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!