Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Instagram Monthly Top 5! September Edition

Hello All!

How is it even possible that its October? I feel like just yesterday I started school! Maybe its behind on my blogging because of Blogtember. 

Anyway since its the first day of October its time to look at which pictures from my instagram were the top liked this month. 



If you've never been here for a monthly top 5 here's how they work. I look back at all the pictures I took in the month and see which pictures go the most likes. I then rank them from 1st place to 5th place. If there is a two way tie I feature both picture. If there is a more then a two way tie I'll decide which two pictures I like best. The only alteration that I will make to the pictures are  to hide my location if it is shown.  Also is any of my friend's instagram handles are shown they will be *** out.

5th Place Tie:
"I love this and had to steal it! #repost"
"My shirt this year at Color Combat! #colorcombat #fall2013 #*FTO #FutureTeacher  #**** #College #collegelife #*EA #*EASP
4th Place
"Pretty much! #quote #truewords #truestatement #everythinghappensforareason"
3rd Place
"Single digit countdown #hunterhayes #concert #bigE #countryboy #country #roomies #roomielove #roomiebonding #college #collegelife @****"
2nd Place Tie:
"Went to Chili's and created a pepper #MoreHope #stjudes #beatcancer #charity #pepper #love"
"Hunter Hayes day! #hunterhayes #concert #bigE #roomiebonding #roomielove #college #collegelife #countryboy #country #celebritycrush"
1st Place:
"Ice cream social #icecream #college #collegelife #farnham #yummmm"
And those are the top five pictures from my instagram! Do you do a post like this? If you do leave a link below and I'll check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!