Monday, October 28, 2013

Exploring the Big E

Hello All,

Happy Monday! Can you believe that October is almost over! I know I can't. Last week marked mid-terms at my college and now I need to finish keeping my grades up and survive. 

Today I'm going to tell the second part of my 3 part Big E adventure. If you didn't read the first part you can read it here

After getting into the Big E we went and got food, my original plan was to take a picture of everything that I ate during the Big E but my phone battery was decreasing quickly and I didn't want to waste the battery. 

After we got something to eat we over to the houses. For those of you who have never been to the Big E, each state in New England (CT, MA, RI, NH, VT and Maine) have houses where they feature things that are popular from there state, such as food or stores. My hometown actually had a station in our state building which is pretty cool! 

In the New Hampshire house Hannah and I both tried our luck at the lotto but neither of us had any successes! I also got a big Whoopie Pie from one of the State buildings and Hannah got chocolate cover bacon which she loved!

My Whoopie Pie! Yummmmm!
We continued exploring for a little bit longer and found the petting zoo, where I did take out my phone because I wanted to take pictures of all the animals.

A mule
A kangaroo
Blurry goat
Another goat
Lemur
Llama
More goats!
The animals were so cute! We continued explore and went into this one building that was literally selling every as seen on TV things you could think of. I ended up buying a Boston Strong sticker to put on my computer and sweatshirt that said Boston Strong. (A little side story: My best friend goes to college in Boston and went to the Boston marathon last year. God was watching her that day though because she left about 30 minutes before the bomb went off. But because she was there I'm a little obsessed with Boston Strong products). 

Our last stop before heading to the arena was to this little tent that sells these bean bag chair things that are probably the most comfortable chairs I've ever sat in. I was actually tempted to buy one but they were way to expensive.

Me cheesing in the comfy chair
Hannah, neither of us know why she looks so uncomfortable
After that we grabbed some dinner type foods and headed to the arena to see one of my loves Hunter Hayes. Stay tune to find out how the concert was later this week.

And tell me what is your favorite fair food in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!