Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...When New Television Show

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. Since its Wednesday its time for What I Love Wednesday!


This week I'm going to share with you my love for new television shows. Are you surprised that the TV nerd loves new Television shows?

I love when I find a show that has already ended but I get to experience it without having to wait for a new season to premiere. 
Source
I love when I find a show that has been on for a few years and I get to catch up that everyone else is already watching.
Source
I love when I find a new show and I know its going to be a hit that the whole world will fandom over.
Source
I love when I find a show that maybe won't be the biggest hit but I'll love it anyways.
Source
I love when a new season of a show like Big Brother starts again because its like a whole new show with a whole new cast.
Source
That's why I love new television shows. What are you loving this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments below! 

P.S.-Are you interested in Guest Posting on a What I Love Wednesday? Email me at emmatheblog@aol.com. I'm always looking for new voices to share what they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!