Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Hello All,

Happy Halloween!!!! 

Since its Halloween I wanted to do something special instead of any everyday run of the mill post. But what? My first thought was yes! Halloween is on Thursday so a Throwback sounded like a great idea BUT I don't have any pictures of past Halloweens with me on campus so I couldn't do that post. Then I thought, well what am I going to do on Halloween? Work. What am I doing the weekend before Halloween? Fall Conference for my Future Teacher's Club and Work. So, Halloween parties/costumes is out of the question. 

But then I remembered that my building has this annual tradition where each floor decorates their common room for Halloween. Unfortunately I was working when they decorate floor so I don't have pictures of the actual process but I have pictures of the finished product and I figured I shared those with you to get you in the Halloween mood.

When you first walk off the elevator you see this
On one of the walls, it read; "The foulest stench is in the air. The funk of forty thousands years. And ghostly ghouls from every tomb is closing in to seal you DOOM."
My gravestone

Painted on window
Spiderwebs
So, tell me what are some of your favorite Halloween tradition? What were you for Halloween this year? Let me know in the comments below!

P.S.-Here's something cute to go along with the...creepy above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!