Monday, October 28, 2013

Sometimes Life is Hard

Hello All,

I don't know if I'm going to post this, so if you're reading this it might be that I need to share or I'll just delete it from my drafts and eventually delete it.

The past few week I have been beyond stressed and today it came to it boiling point.  I had a slight breakdown today while talking on the phone to Mama J. 

There are days that I'm not sure if I can do it. And by it I mean this whole college thing. I don't know if I will ever see the day that I walk across that stage and receive that diploma. 

Source
 There are days I'm not sure its worth it. Is it really worth it to work my butt off 4 maybe even 5 years just to maybe work part time while trying to jungle bills, paying back my debt and all the other expensive that come with being a "grown up". 

And then I'm afraid of failing. I'm afraid of working so hard to fail and having to re-evaluate my life and realize I made the wrong decision when I was 20 years old.

If I had all the money in the world I think that I would make it that every person had to take a year off from school and explore the world. I think we need time to find ourselves because I'm sitting in bed questioning my future and what exactly I want to do. And frankly if I can do it.


But I'll keep pushing along and hope that one day all this hard work will be worth it and I will be happy.

Thank for reading my rant and letting my blog be this place I let off some steam!

2 comments:

  1. I totally get that. It's tough being in college, and sometimes we don't know what's going to happen to us. This is why we're afraid of the unknown. If you ever needa friend, I got your back girl :D
    PS: Awesome GIF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!