Thursday, October 17, 2013

Embrace the Rain

Hello All,

I'm sorry I'm so behind in my blogging and I'm still trying to get out post about things that happened over a month ago but I'm trying. 

Anyways about a month ago New England was suffering a major heatwave and everyone was miserable. It was the kind of heat where you sweat buckets just from sitting on your butt watching TV. But one day all day it looked like it was going to rain and everyone knew that when it started to rain it would break the heat.

At around 9:30-10 o'clock one night Hannah (my roommate), Mandi (Our best friend) and I were hanging out in the rain. We could tell the storm was getting closer and we were beyond excited. Hannah came up with the idea to go outside and play/dance in the rain when it finally started to rain. 

Before we knew it, it was rain. We ran outside and just started dancing and screaming. We joined by multiple other people who live in our building. Every time people would walk by we tell them to embrace the rain because it was finally going to cool down. 

Since Hannah has a water proof phone case she took some picture and videos.

Hannah's Selfie out in the rain
LtoR: Mandi, Me and Hannah
Mandi after we came inside
Hannah also took some video clips that I edited into a vlog that I put on youtube so check it out to see what fools we looked like dancing in the rain.


What is the craziest thing you've ever done in the rain? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!