Monday, October 21, 2013

Sophomore Room Tour!

Hello All,

I finally got around to editing my dorm tour, the video is insert below, I actually encourage you to watch it so you get better idea of what my room looks like and its better then pictures I took and you get to see a little bit more.

But here is just a a little look at what my dorm room looks like this year!

The bulletin board in our hallway that our RA made to give advice about living on campus
These were outside our room on move in day
Our room number and name tag. 
How we decorated our door. 
My desk (sorry its a little messy) 
The view from the door
A view from dresser/closest.
The view from my bed/desk
So, that's what my dorm looks like this year. If you want to check out the video door check it out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!