Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...How I Met Your Mother

Hello All,

After a month of not doing this its time yet again for What I love Wednesday! Did you miss it? If you've never been a round for a What I Love Wednesday its pretty simple. Each week I write a post about something that I love. Whether its the weather, a TV show, a book or an event.  So, welcome back What I Love Wednesdays!


I love how I met your mother....

Source
I love Lily and Marshall's relationship

Source
I love that David Henrie from Wizard of Waverly Place is Ted's son

Source
Also I really hope the writer's make a joke about how long they've been "listening to the story" and bring the kids back.

I love that Barney was a "player" but had 3 (I believe) serious relationships.

Source
I love that slaps, high fives and fist pumps are such a big part of the show.


I love this e-card because seriously who doesn't want this guy?

Source
I love that they do flashback's and will reference real life events like the Hurricane a few years ago.

I love that they really show how friends can be family.

Source
I love that they keep jokes for years such as slap bets and dopplegangers .

Source
And I love that Robin has a past as a Canadian pop star.


Those are only a few reasons I Love How I Met Your Mother.

What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!