Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Instagram Monthly Top 5! June 2014 Edition

Hello All,

Happy July folks! I'm so excited for this post because this is the one year anniversary of this feature. I know this isn't as exciting as a blogiversary but I was thinking about ending this feature because I didn't feel like it was a popular one. But then one of my best friends told me that this post is one that she reads every month because its her favorite. And that was enough motivation to do this feature for a little bit while. So, let's begin this month's....


Fifth Place (Tied):
"I found this at the gas station the other day, it was such a blast from the past. I use to be obsessed with them #juice #koolaid #yum #childhood #blastfromthepast" 
"Bored so obiviously I devide to take a selfie! #selfie #bored #yaknow"
Fourth Place
"Could my little cousin be more of a ladie's man? #family #love #cousins #adorable #toomuchcuteness #younglove"
Third Place
"Can't decide if I like the way aviators look on my face but oh well because these are my new daily sunglasses because all of my others broke. #summer #selfie #sunglasses #summer2014 #summerselfie"
Second Place (Tied)
"Totally forgot that screen shotted this and randomly found it. Can you tell I'm obessesd with bulldog? #bulldog #love #puppylove #iwantapuppy #canihaveoneplease" 
"Post Beach selfie because my hair is looking good. #beachday #summerselfie #summer2014 #hair #brunette #longhairdontcare"
Beach Day Post
First Place!
"In love with my new nine west tote! #purse #tote #fashion #dresstoimpress"
Want to join the Instagram party? You can by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!