Thursday, July 10, 2014

DLC Recap: Parade {11}

Hello All,

I'm sorry if this post is lame but #writersblock.

While we down there we got to see the new Magic Kingdom parade. I don't really know what to say about it but it was awesome! The costumes were colorful the music was catching. But I wouldn't expect less from Disney. These are only about half the pictures I took but I hope you enjoy them!


I think the dancer above is SOOO pretty!
Beauty & the Beast
The first spotting of Ana and Elsa! Why is Frozen perfect?!?!?!?
Cinderella!
"Only an act of true love can melt a frozen heart!"

Tangled Float!
Prettiest costume out there!
Little Mermaid talking about her thing-a-bobs!

Love this post!
Peter Pan
Captain Hook
Tinkerbell
Sassy alligator
Sleeping Beauty faries!
Maleficent



The love birds



The head cheeses!
If you are ever in the Magic Kingdom I definitely recommend checking out this parade! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!