Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Am The Girl.... {A Link-Up}

Hello All,

Today I'm co-hosting a link-up along with SamiNatalie & Lindsey for a link up called I am the girl...where we are talking about the different things that make us unique and how we'd  describe ourselves. Its all about being you!


So, let's started, shall we?

I am the girl...

...who started a blog not knowing how much it would change my life for the better.

...who can never leave the house without my purse because it makes me feel grown up.
The purse I'm currently sporting
...who has huge dreams of what I want to do during life but have no idea what I want to do with it!

...who still loves show from the 90's and watch them all the time. (Hello Boy Meet World, Dawson's Creek & Beverly Hills 90210)
Favorite scene
Source
...who is the biggest Mama's Girl in the world. Seriously she is my best friend! 

...who may be turning 21 in March but loves Disney so much (hint of something coming hint hint)
Hugging Princess Tiana on my most recent Disney Cruise!
...who wants to travel the world and see all different countries
Source
...who fangirls hard over my favorite things like Disney, blogging, youtube, Dylan O'Brien, Big Brother & bulldogs
Source
...who loves make-up and puts it on almost daily but still feels beautiful without!
Source
...who doesn't buy coffee or tea but drinks water out of coffee cups because it makes me feel grown up
Source
...who never leaves the house without a water bottle or tervis tumbler filled with water.
Source
...who loves anchors not because their in fashion or because they are a fad but because of what they mean to me.
Source
...who is finally starting to figure out who I am and I'm loving the journey to get there!

...who can't wait to be a mom one day but not until me and the future hubby are ready!

...who will settle with being a bulldog momma until then but first I need to not be living on campus.
Hello my love!
Source
...who believes in fate and fully believes everything happens for a reason!

...who tries to be positive whenever possible but knows that sometimes it can be hard.

...who is terrified of needles but wants a tattoo more then anything in the world.
Source
...who is always trying to learn something new when it comes to blogging and vlogging!
Source
...who doesn't see this blog ending anytime soon!

...who loves to bake and cook!
Source
...who wants to live a city for a few years before having a family!
Source
...who can't wait to see where live takes me and I hope you guys want to come along for the ride!

And those are few things that make me unique as well ways I'd describe myself. How would you describe yourself and what makes you unique? Link up with Natalie, Sami, Lindsey (all their links are above) and myself and let us know!


I Am the Girl Link-Up



;

5 comments:

  1. I love the last one! Great post girl-glad I can do the linkup with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true! Its one of my favorite ones on that list as well!
      xoxo,
      Emma.

      Delete
  2. I never leave the house without a cute water bottle either! And you're never too old for Disney ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a most! I love Disney soo much! And thanks for reading!
      xoxo,
      Emma

      Delete
  3. Emma I am a Disney fan too. one of your new followers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!