Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DCL Recap: The Ship {12}

Hello All,

Happy Tuesday or the start of the week here at the World According to Emma. To start our week positive let's start out positive with...

This was my third Disney Cruise but my first time aboard the Disney Fantasy! And let's just say I am in love with this ship! Its beautiful and classy and perfect for the whole family! On a seven day cruise I was able to do a lot of exploring and really see the ship. I actually regret that I didn't take more pictures. 

I hope that one day I get to go on another cruise aboard the Fantasy and maybe next time I can share more pictures or vogs in the future!

One of my favorite picture I took the whole trip! 



Another one of faves
Actually this is my all time fave!
All around the atrium


This goes along with story of how the Aqua Duck was built
Ya know casually watching Lion King by the Pool in the middle of Ocean 
This was part of tribute to Walt Disney!
Mural in the glass elevator with all the different flying Disney Characters
And those are all the good pictures from my cruise! Tune in Thursday for the last DCL Recap! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. We were on the Fantasy in 2012. Dream the year before that. This December we'll be on the Wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wonder is the one that I haven't been on but one day hopefully. I want to go on another cruise soon but I think its going to be a couple of years.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!