Thursday, July 17, 2014

DCL Recap: Final Thoughts!

Hello All,

Happy Thursday!


Before I start I want to apologize that this post is late, I know some may say that fine but I like planning and organization so I'm a little upset with myself.

Today I want to wrap up this feature. I have talked about everything I want to talk about so I just wanted to share some of my final thoughts. 

I definitely know that I want to cruise on Disney can. There is no doubt about that! They are so fun and super exciting. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!


I had a great time and really enjoyed my experience at Palos and hope to eat there again one day! The was delicious! We had a great waiter which made the experience more magical. 

I really enjoyed being able to get off the boat at the different port of calls. On future cruise I want to get off and do other port of calls. 

Although felt really grown up during the trip I am so grateful about how grown up I felt I loved that Disney gives you the ability to act like a kid. By meeting either the characters or getting engross in one of the show!


But the biggest thing that made this cruise as fun as it was was being with my family. Although I'm not comfortable sharing their pictures on here without their permission, I can promise you that they were there. Also I am so grateful to them for letting me come with them. 

Thank you guys for reading this feature and I hope you enjoyed it! I have more travel plans coming in the future and I can't wait to share them with you.

Have a great day!

-P.S. If you ever have any questions about Disney Cruise or want to know more about anything I've discussed during this feature, feel free to email me, the address is in the get connected page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!