Friday, July 25, 2014

Mid-Summer Goals Check-in

Hello All,

Are you guys enjoying your summer? I got an email from my school that we back in like 5 or 6 weeks until I move back into the dorms! Can you believe it? Summer is half over! I have a bunch of fun things planned the next couple of weeks but I do want to check in with how my summer goals are going!


Totally Completed
In Progress
Not Even Attempted

1. Redecorate and reorganize my home bedroom
Although all my big furniture has been moved its still very clutter and I haven't even begun decorating but hopefully I will before I move back.

2. Read and Review 3 Books on the Bloggy
Actually I have read 5! And the next review is actually tomorrow. I am so proud of the progress, and am currently looking for book recommendations!

3. Try New Food Each Week
I don't think I tried any new food this summer.

4. Go on 4 Day Trips/Adventures!
Tori and I went to the beach and even meet some new friends. I have a couple of adventures coming up in the next two weeks!

5. Get Back Into Shape
I have gone to the track at my old high school a couple of times but my work hours make it hard to get there. Although I have re-downloaded MyFitnessPal on my phone and have been using it daily to keep track of what I eat. 

6. Visit my Different College Friends
Unfortnately I haven't seen any of them. I've been working a lot (which I'm happy about) but that hasn't given me much time to go see my friends.

7. Relax, Renew and Prepare for Junior Year
I've actually been doing great on that! I work about 5 days a week and on my days off I actually have been doing a lot relaxing. Although my summer hasn't been overly exciting it has been just what I need!

How has your summer been? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!