Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Trying to Write Away the Writer's Block

Hello All,

For the past few weeks I have had horrible writer's block! Like I have ideas but words don't seem to want to flow. In high school my favorite high school teacher (shout out to Flan Flan) always told us the best way to get rid of writer's block is to write through it. So, today I'm going to write a stream of conscious post.

Right now I'm watching Baby Daddy....I think its so cute how Ben interacts with his daughter...They are adorable...Men with babies are too cute...I can't wait to see my future husband with our babies one day...I wonder what my future hubby is doing right now...I wonder what his name is...I can't wait to meet him or realize that he's him...Sometimes the future is really scary...I really like where I am with my life...Expect I have no clue what I'm going to do for a career...I have some fun plans coming up in the next 3 weeks...I have 6 more weeks until I go back to school...That's INSANE!...Although my summer may have been boring so far its been just what I needed...We dog sat this weekend for a cute dog name Karlee...We also met a little pug dog name Bean...Mama J fell in love with puppy and now we both want a puppy...Mama J can we puhlease buy a puppy dog!...I can't wait until one day I can buy my own dog...Hopefully one day I'll be blogging about buying my first puppy...Hopefully by then my writer's block will be gone. 

Hopefully the next time you stop by this blog my writer's block will be gone!

-P.S. Check Out this video on my youtube Channel featuring one of my besties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!