Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Top Celebrity Crushes

Hello All,

About a year ago I did a post featuring my top 10 celebrity crushes and it was POPULAR! Recently I've noticed that I have started liking different actors and thought why not revise my list to who my favorites are now.

10. Scotty McCreery
Source
9. Channing Tatum
Source
8. Nick Jonas
7. Jake T. Austin
Source
6.Miles Teller
Source
5. Justin Timberlake
Source
4. Zac Efron
Source
3.Beau Mirchoff
Source
2. Hunter Hayes
Source
1. Dylan O'Brien
Source
Almost every time I see them I fall more and more in love with them. They are just some beautiful men and a lot of them seem to have great personalities. Who are your celebrities crush? Let me know in the comments below. And if you want to see last year's post you can by clicking here.

-P.S. I'm still doing some awesome stuff today so make sure you check out my FacebookTwitter & Instagram for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!