Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Instagram Monthly Top 5! February 2014 Edition

Hello All,

Its time for my monthly feature....


Where I feature the top five pictures from my Instagram! Let's take a look back at this month!

Fifth Place
"Because it was a retail therapy type of day! #girly #watch #badday"
4th Place
"Because I love the way my hair looks today #girly #selfie #hair"
3rd Place
"Seeing That Awkward Moment with @hannah_palmer12 and @Mandi #Movies #bestfriends #bestfriendsdate #zacefron #celebritycrush" (You can read the review here)
2nd Place
"So glad I decided to do the Cara Box Swap! I got matched with an awesome pen pal who was so sweet and I loved getting the care package! Thank you so much @Ashley #Carabox #penpals #carepackage #love #thankyou
1st Place (Tie)
"New hair cut and new sweatshirt today! #new #selfie #shorterhair #instagirl"
"Ahhh! Its my first byline! #writer #newspaper #proud #excited #goalreached" (read about it here
And those are my top picture this month. If you want to help influence which picture make it to this list make sure to check and follow my Instagram here!

What is you favorite picture you post on your instagram? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really? I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet but I hopefully will over Spring Break!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!