Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Cousin's Wedding {March 2014}

Hello All,

Two weekends ago I got to go home for the first time since Martin Luther King Day! It was so nice a relaxing to go home and finally get to sleep in my bed for a while. But the really I went home was for my cousin, Christopher's wedding.

The wedding was beautiful! Although I left my camera at home so I had to use my phone and unfortunately a lot of the picture came out pretty crappy! Although I wanted to share the few moderately good ones with you guys. 

LtoR: me and Mama J
The little m&ms box that they gave as thank yous! To there guest.
The drink napkins that say eat drink and be married with the wedding date
There wedding was absolutely beautiful and made me want to to go crazy pinning some wedding ideas for the future. You can check out the post I did about wedding pins, here

What ideas do you have for your future wedding? Let me know in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I love the M&Ms party favor idea! Saw your link on the NE Bloggers FB post.

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were adorable, they had about 3-4 different phrases on them. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. those napkins are so punny lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink napkins looks beautiful and good use of design at good place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!