Thursday, March 13, 2014

GETTING READY TO SET SAIL: Adult Dinning {Week Six}

Hello All,

Happy Thursday! Here on the blog it means its time to countdown for my Disney Fantasy Cruise! Its now 65 days away! That is getting so close! Today were going to talk about something that I don't have first handle knowledge with but I'll talk about that later!

Today I am going to talk to you about the Adult Dinning aboard the Disney Cruise Lines. Aboard the Disney Fantasy there are two different adult only restaurants.

The first one is Palo which is also about all four of the Disney Cruise ships. This restaurant is located on the 12th deck of ship! The serve Northern Italian style food (can you say yum?) in a very romantic setting. In order to eat here you must make reservations and depending on what level cruiser you are you have to make them a certain number of days in advance. 

Source
The other resturant is only on the Fantasy or the Dream is Remy! This movie is based on the Disney movie Ratatouille, serves French food! They also have a private dinning room so if you would like to have a private dinner on the ship you can at Remys!

Source
Like I said earlier in this post I have never experienced either of these resturants, mainly because I wasn't 18 at the time of my last cruises and as far as I know I'm not going to experience it this time around. I hope that one day I hope to go for the experience!

Have you ever been non Disney Cruise and eaten at Remy or Palo? Was it good? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!