Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A response

Hello All,

As many of your guys know I have written a couple letters to my future husband (you can read them here and here). They are actually some of my favorite posts to write. 

About a week ago it was time to go to sleep but instead I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when I came across a letter written by a guy to his future wife! You can read that here. Now go read it now, I'll wait...
Source
Wasn't that one of the most adorable things you have ever read in your life? I love that he believes already that his wife is going to be beautiful so it means that he knows that when you love someone they become ten times more beautiful. 

After reading this I knew that I wanted to write a response letter to author, Brett Shoemaker. Not because he's my future husband but because I think he's awesome. So here's my letter to Brett.

Dear Brett,

Wow! Your letter was amazing, you actually gave me faith in the fact that there are good guys out there. So, thank you! 

I know that I will never meet you but if for whatever reason you come across this post, I want you to know that I know that when you find the love of your life she will be the luckiest girl in the world because you already love her.  You don't yet know her but you definitely want what's best for her.

I think its amazing that even though you are probably around 20 years old you know that you class over sass, although sassy is always good too. I just hope that when you are looking for girl's now you are chose class over sass right now as well because your future wife wants a guy who is cool over a tool. 

One of my favorite part of the letter is that you called your wife babe. Maybe its because you called your past girlfriends that but when I read it added personality to letter. I hope that one day when you meet the love your life you call her that. I also hope that you show her this letter. 

Brett, I think that you are brave. Instead of hiding behind the sterotype of your sex you stand up, almost as if to say, that being a pig is wrong. You are awesome!

I hope that you do find the love of your life because she will be one lucky girl. 

Good-bye,
Emma.

P.S. - Are you related to someone famous because the last name Shoemaker is familiar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!