Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW: The Single Mom's Club

Hello All,

As I told you guys in my Spring Break post I went to Single Mom's Club on Tuesday of Spring Break. If you want to know why I went to see you can read my Spring Break post here.


This movie was a movie that I had heard about but didn't have any real interest in going to see but I was in the area so I went to see it. And it was nothing like what I thought it would.

I had watch some of Tyler Perry's shows like House of Payne and Meet the Browns. I thought the movie would be a pretty mindless comedy with some little heart warming moments. That's always how I felt about the series House of Payne. 

But I was surprise to find out that this movie was actually quite the opposite. They actually spent the majority of movie developing the characters of the 5 single moms. Which was interesting to watch espicailly for someone who likes to write stories but I wasn't really into it this time around because I was really looking for something mindless. 

Some of the good parts of this movie was that there was many heart warming and funny moments. There were some risque jokes, and being the only individual under the age of like 40 (Seriously the women in the row in front of me were in the 70s) I felt really weird every time they laughed at the sex jokes. 

But one thing that I truly believe about movies or TV shows is if the story line or the moment can give you goosebumps, it a good show. Well there were plenty of moments within this movie that gave me goosebumps so I guess that makes it pretty good. 

Source
Did you see The Single Moms Club? What did you think? Let me know int the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see it, but it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was A LOT different then I thought it would be! Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!