Monday, March 3, 2014

Blogging Big (December 2013-February 2014)

Hello All,
 
 
I hope your weekends were good! Mine was busy, I went to my cousin's wedding! More on that later this week.
 
Today I want to introduce you guys to my blogging big! For those of you who doesn't know what a blogging big is its quite simple! Every couple of months there is a group that partners blogger up with other blogger who are a little bit more experience so that they can ask questions and learn more about the blogging world.
 
I was luckily enough to get partnered up with a sweet blogger, Christine from Life with a Side of Coffee!
Life With A Side Of Coffee
She is a lovely lady who works in PR in Chicago! It was great to learn a little bit more about PR and about city living as I hope to move there after graduation for a couple or more years.

But this biggest topic that we talked about was of course blogging. With the sponsorship being a big part of the topic. She helped me learn about whether sponsorship is worth it. I have done a lot of thinking about it in the past few months and I'm still thinking about whether its something I'd be willing to do.

It was a lot of fun to get to know another blogger and if your new to the blogging world or think that getting to know another blogger would be interested I definitely suggest looking into it!

Have you had a blogging big? What was your experience like? Let me know in the comments below!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!