Monday, March 24, 2014

SPRING BREAK 2014 RECAP!

Hello All,

Today I am no longer on Spring Break! Reality is back and I'm ready to come back after my semi-break! I wanted my first real post back to give a small overview of everything that I did and let's just say I was beyond busy the whole week! Some of the things I did will have there own post but for now this post will have to do.

Friday/Saturday/Sunday:
I spent the weekend working like most weekends. I work near where a St. Patrick's Parade root was going on, so I had to get to work super early but I got there about 30 minutes earlier then I needed to so I took a selfie in horrible lighting.
When I got off work and got to my car I found out that someone had puked right outside my car. Yuck! Also got to visit my cousin, which is always fun!

Monday:
I slept a total of 13 hours from Sunday night into Monday morning! You could say that I was tired! LOL. After I woke up I went to the grocery store to pick up some food, included cupcakes ingredients, only to find out that I forgot 1 important ingredients. Oooops! No cupcakes today. I then hung out and took it easy for a while.

Finally my friend Tori (she's a senior in high school) got out of school so we could hang out and catch up, it was a much needed time much like when she came to visit me! Tori needed to get some clothes for events she had coming up and I tagged along! Our first stop was Johnny Rockets, so of course I being a good blogger took a picture of my food!
The Cheddar Bacon Burger and Oreo Cookies and Cream Shake!
Then we went to the mall and Tori picked out a dress, blazer and shirt for her upcoming events. She going to look gorgeous in outfits and I can't wait to see the pictures! Oh, and speaking of pictures I was a bad blogger because I never got a pictures of the two of us together, but if you look closely at the picture above you can see Tori so I promise you she was there!

Tuesday:
On Tuesday I had to wake up early because I had to go down to school to work on a school project. I met up with my group but then I had plenty of time to spare before I had to go to work so I decided to make a nerdy day for myself, although it turned out to be a little bit of a fail. 

You see my plan was to kill about an hour and half by going to panera, I figured I would work on some writing project and eat lunch. As you can see in my picture before all the fails happened.
The whole reason it was a fail was because my computer screen is very dark and I can't figure out how to brighten. Normally if I'm far enough away from windows I can see perfectly fine but what I didn't realize was that Panera was too bright. So, I ended up deciding to leave panera early to get to the movie earlier. 

What movie? I went to The Single Moms Club.
Be on the look out for a movie review in the next few days. 

After movie I went to work and then headed home which took more time then usual because the ramp I normally take to get on the highway was closed. When I got home I felt this weird feeling of car sickness and crashed almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

Wednesday:
Wednesday I slept somewhat late and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was a complete grouch all day long. I felt sorry for anyone who needed to be with me. All I wanted to do was lay in my big comfy bed and watch TV. Which is exactly what I did! #NoShame

Thursday:
I didn't have any plans during the day so spent it watching movies and reading some blogs! But at night I went out to dinner with Mama J and then we spent the night watching TV and just hanging out!

Friday:
Because of my busy weekend I had to start getting ready to go back to school. I spent the day doing laundry and getting my stuff ready for school! Boo :( I then went to work and it was a good shift. 

Saturday:
Was my 20th birthday! If you haven't read the special birthday post you can read it here! Saturday I spent the day crossing something off my bucket list. I want to keep it a secret until the actual Crossing Something Off My Bucket List post, but here's sneak peak picture!

Sunday:
After only sleeping about 3 hours I re-enter reality by going back to work and moving back to school for the last month and half! 

I wanted to thank all amazing readers for waiting through my slight blogging break over spring break! Lucky for all of you lovely folks I was able to be really inspired and do some cool things that will make fun post that will be coming up in the next few days and weeks!

What did you do over Spring Break? Let Me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!