Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Years Resolution Check-In {March Edition}

Hello All,

Can you believe that it is already March 2014! I can't believe it! Since its the beginning of March its time to check-in with how my 2014 Resolutions are going!


Key:
Anything in bold hasn't even been attempt
Anything that is italicize is in progress
Anything completed cross out has been completed

1. Start Eating Healthier and Exercising More
I'm sad to report that the only small piece of progress I made was joining the gym at school but I haven't even gotten there. I don't want to play victim or not take responsibility but I've had so many snow days on the days that I have time to go to the gym so I haven't gotten there yet! Ooops! 

2. Either cross off or start planning (i.e. trips) 3 items off my bucket list 
Yup, I have crossed one item off my bucket list, you can read all about it here. I also very confident in saying another one will be crossed off later this month. And there are some things that may be in the works that might being rounding out the 3!

3. Start dealing with after math of decision that I made recently 
I know some of my loyal readers are going to be wondering what this big decision is but you will know (hopefully) before the next check-in. But instead of having more answer I actually have more questions but I still think that I am moving on the right track. 

4. Finish 5 blankets to donate
I had 2-3 nights in the beginning of the year that I could work on blankets but since the semester got into full swing I haven't had as much time. Hopefully I can finish one over spring break!

5. Read 7 new books that aren't for school
I have been slowly making my way through Maze Runner but I still feel like I don't have a lot of time. Hopefully I'll get sometime during spring break. 

6. Become More Organized
This is a major work in progress for me. But with the exception of my Bucket List this is the goal that I have made the most progress with. This has always been an area that I have struggled with but have always wanted to be someone who can say that they are extremely organized. But I'm working on it and for that I am proud. 

It crazy that I am doing my first check in for my New Years Resolutions this year and I am beyond proud of how I'm doing. A lot of these are hard goals to hit but I am working hard to do them. My blog has helped me with this because I feel like I now have someone to be accountable to. But I also have  decide to make 2014 the year that I focus on myself so that has helped a lot too!

If you did New Years Resolution how have your resolutions going? Let me know in the comments below. 



2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting some stuff done on your bucket list! you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're actually sitting right next to me right now. LOL :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!