Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10

Dear Grandpa,

Today is your birthday! You've been gone for so long but I still miss you everyday. I haven't been able to visit you grave in a few years, I haven't been able to go to New Hampshire in the summer in a long time but just know I miss going to talk to you there. I miss feeling you in your summer house. More then anything I miss you!

You are one of my biggest inspirations and I want to thank you for that. Without knowing it you taught me who I wanted to be. I know that I might now being following in your footsteps to be a lawyer but I know that one day when I have a family I will love them as much as you loved your's. And trust me I wouldn't make a very good lawyer. 

There are somethings I want you to know. I follow my heart every step of the way. I don't know where I'm going in life but I know what you're watching over me.

I'm still don't know who I am, Hell I may never know. But I do know that I am Bill Judy's granddaughter. Thanks for the support!

Love you always,
Emma.

P.S. - We were almost birthday buddies, although I was born 12 days late! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Being a person that was close with their grandfather, I could totally relate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!