Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dear Future Husband...

Dear Future Husband,

I don't know you yet, at least I don't know you're you yet. I mean for all I know you are someone who I see everyday. If I do sorry for not acknowledging you.

I don't know why but sometimes I think about you. I don't know why. You just sort of pop in my head, I could be a corny girl from some romantic comedy who says they wonder if you are thinking about me when I'm thinking about you but in all honesty I don't care what you doing right now. 

I do care about what our future together will look like.

Tonight I went out to dinner with my friend Tori, do you know Tori? I hope so! Anyways there was a couple on what looked like their first day and I couldn't help but be excited for one day sitting across from you on our first date. 

They looked comfortable together, they could have been together for a while I don't know but they had the vibe of a first date so I'm going to say they were on first date. Sorry I'm rambling, is that still normal? But I couldn't help wondering would we look like that. I guess I can't help but wondering what we looked like on our first date. And that is completely ridiculous thing to think about I do think about it.

I'm weird. Do you still love me or are you wondering did I really fall in love with this girl? I mean always tell me the man who falls in love with me will love the quirkiness, first and foremost. Is that true?

Anyways I know that one day I will love you to the moon and back. 

Love, 
Em. 

P.S. I truely hope that you call me Em a lot because I do love being called Em.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!