Tuesday, January 28, 2014

You Could Have a Bloggy Baby - 9 Months Blogging

Hello All,

So, I am mad pre-writing this post, I mean it is January 11 and this won't go live until January 28th which is the day before my blogging 9 month but I have something super fun planned for tomorrow. So, why am I writing it so early? Well because I so much as happened this month all ready and normally this 2-3 paragraphs of this post are hard to write, I don't want to be too repeative each month, my feeling about blogging hasn't changed much. But today, 18 days before my blogging monthly anniversary I'm feeling inspired so I will write the opening paragraph and then add the boring stats in later.

So, to begin with I am happy to say that like I said my goal was during my 8 Months of blogging post I said that I wanted to be able to say that I told Mama J about the blogging and I have! She liked my blog's Facebook Page and may or may not being reading this!

Also this month I wrote a post that made me feel like a ligament blogger. I wrote a post about How to Start a Blog. Its cThanks razy to think that just nine, maybe 8 when I really got into the swing of things, I was constantly googling articles about this topic and now here I am writing a post about it! Crazy right!??!?!

And finally I want to tell you the story behind the title. Before I moved back to school one of my best friend's back home, Tori was hanging out with me and I was showing her the blog and the progress I had made on my blog. When I told her at the end of the month it would mark 9 months of blogging and she looked at me and told me I was having a blog baby. LOL. Get it because of the most part women are pregnant for 9 months. 

So, let's take a look back at my 9th month of blogging.

Monthly Stats:
-6,682 Page Views
-122 Comments
-223 Published post
Most Read Post:
***Written between 12/29-1/27****
If I Could Pin My Life...Wedding Day
2014 New Year's Resolution Introduction
***Written in the last 9 Months***
The Best Players of Big Brother
What I Love Wednesday...Teen Wolf
Movie Review: The Internship
My Favorite Post of the Month:
Dear Future Husband...
Post Coming Up This Month:
-Participating in at least 1 link-up
-I will be guest posting on 2 of my favorite college blogger's blogs
-Another installment of Meet a College Blogger
-More Installments of my short story series
Events Coming Up this Month:
-Bowling with the Future Teacher's Club
-Tori is visiting my college!
-Going home for a long weekend!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me and writing my ramblings month after month, it means so much to me that so many people read my blog and seem to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!