Monday, January 27, 2014

EXCITING NEWS!

Hello All,

Tonight (Sunday night) I was laying in bed, not feeling well, I have sore throat and I'm worried that I am getting sick. But I can't get sick because I have a 1 million and 10 things to do tomorrow. But I realized that I didn't have anything planned for today's blog post. I have a couple ideas of what I want to write but not feeling well makes its hard to feel inspired. So, I thought and I thought and I thought about what to write about and then I made up my mind.

The other night I was not having the best day and I got home, checked my phone and found out that my aunt and uncle were inviting me on a Disney Cruise! And of course I said yes! 

I will be going on the Disney Fantasy ship in late May this year! I'm so excited! Of course I will take 1,000s of pictures for you guys when I get back and I'll tell you all about it!

Source

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Monday and great wekk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!