Friday, January 31, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD!

Hello All,

For all you bloggers out there you have probably heard of Liebster Award, where other bloggers nominate blogger who don't have a lot of followers. Well earlier this week I was going through my bloglovin feed and I saw that Seriously, Taryn? had nominated me! Thank you Taryn, you're awesome!


The first step is to answer the questions that the original blogger asks. 

1. How do you find motivation to blog?
This question actually has some amazing time because earlier this weekend I was beginning to feel some extreme writer's block and wasn't feeling inspired. In general I become inspired by everyday life and feel motivated pretty easily without any problems. 
2. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
It took me a long time to find a name that I liked for my blog. Although I do think the name I game up for my blog was pretty amazing, I mean basically the point of this blog is that I talk about how I see the world, hence The world According to Emma. I also wanted something that could easily become a post college blog. 
3. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
Mama J is my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend, so she's one of my biggest inspiration. My other is one is my cousin who is fighting an up hill battle and has been for a while but she is still the strongest person I know and I hope that one day I can be half as strong as she is. 
4. What are some of your short, mid and long term goals for blogging and for life in general?
Wow! I love this question. Let's see long term goals I would love to still be blogging possibly vlogging when I get married and have children. Short term, I want to see my blog hit its 1 year (88 days but whose counting). Mid goals, I would love to create a somewhat successful youtube channel to go along with it. Keep an eye out for more details. 
5. Which bloggers do you look up to or just enjoy reading?
I have so many bloggers I love but name a few I would have to say Juliette The Other Juliette, Paige The Sticky Note Addict, Rachael The Rachael Way and Ashley The Darling Prepster.
6. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as way to record all the things I did in high school. It has since been the place that I express myself in all different ways to all sorts of people on the internet. 
7. What did you want to be when you were a child?
Teacher, actor, writer, interior designer and a princess
8. Sweet or salty?
Both. Chocolate cover pretzals anyone?
9. Coffee or tea?
Neither
10. Favorite Youtuber(s)?
Bryan and Missy on Daily Bumps, Vanessa and Lily 2011TeenageMom, Lily Superwomen, Britney and Aria on Britney and Baby, Jess and family on Gabe and Jess and Jen on MyHouseWifeLife
11. Two random facts about you?
My favorite veggie is spinach and I'm allergic to Christmas Trees

The next steps is to nominate other bloggers who have less then 200 followers, I'm going to nominate all the blogs I follow under 200 followers but the actual number is 11.

-Natalie at Finding My Voice
-Sabra at Becoming a Gilbert
-Amelia at I Whale You

The Final part of this award is to give 11 questions for the next group to answer, I'm sorry if my questions are kind of lame.

1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. What other bloggers do you look up to?
3. What is your favorite thing to write about on your blog?
4. If you could trade places with any actress who would you trade places with?
5. What would you consider the theme song of your life? 
6. (Totally stealing this one from Taryn but the question is just too great) What are your long, mid and short term goals for your blog?
6. If you could be ANYTHING in the world, you knew you wouldn't fail at it what would you be?
7. What is your favorite thing to write about on your blog?
8. If you could drop everything write now and go on vacation, money doesn't matter where would you go and why?
9. What is one item on bucket list that you really want to accomplish?
10. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
11. Who is your celebrity crush?

Thank you again Taryn for nominating it really made my day! I hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!