Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Types

Hello All,

Before I start this I just want to do a small disclaimer. Everything I say this post is my opinion! If you disagree with me that is fine, share your opinions, I'd love to hear them. Also I want to just say I'm not trying to throw myself a pitty party in anyway shape or form. I'm happy where I am in life. With that being said let's get on with the post. :)

All you single ladies out there, you know those days that you which you knew your other half? Those days that you are beyond stressed and just wish you could cuddle? Okay, well sometimes I have those days. I try my hardest to make those days non-exsitant, I try like hell to focus on myself and not look because they always say that love comes to those who aren't looking. 

And when I have those days I try to ignore it but when that doesn't work the picture in my mind of the type of guy I could see myself pops into my mind. 

And I can see him, he a little preppy, he likes to dress impress just like I do but he can be comfortable in sweats and t-shirt when we hang out at home. He's involved on campus because people who are involved on campus understand what its like to be involved on campus. He's funny, and knows how to make me laugh. 

Well one day I was talking to someone I knew about whether or not types existed. From what I've seen from my own personal experience they do exist. When I start to crush on a boy or I meet someone and start to talk to them. They are all very similar. In appearance, in personality and what they are into.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to say if a guy doesn't fit into the "type" that the other boys do that I won't give him the time of day. As long as I get along with him and he treats me right I will give him the time. I'll get to know him and possibly fall for him.

But here's the question I'm wondering. Having a type, is that wrong? Does that stop you from meeting new people? Does it mean that you a quick to judge? 

I personally don't think so. You are who you are and  what you like and don't like are part of you. So, I don't find it suprising that people have types, I mean you have types of food that you like and music and TV. You have tons of types. So, it seems pretty obvious to me that you would have types when it comes to the opposite sex.  

What do you think? Do you think having a type is a bad thing? Do you have type? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's all a matter of the person too. Personally, it's a matter of fate, and everything happens for the right reason kind of thing. Honestly, I met the person who I'm into in a class that I took last minute (I'll give you the full story sometime if you like.) Honestly, you're type is a reflection of who you are as a person, and sometimes though you fall for people who you honestly never expected to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds a lot like what I'm thinking. I also have noticed that my type has changed a lot over the last few year since being in college. I don't think that high school me would chose the same guy as college me. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!