Monday, February 3, 2014

Instagram Monthly Top 5: January Edition

Hello All,

Happy February! At the beginning of each month here on The World According to Emma I take a look back at the past month through instagram picture! The pictures that are chosen are the 5 that get those most number of likes. If there is a tie they both will be featured!


5th Place:
"I'm in love with my new mason jar cup I bought on impulse! #masonjar #cute #love #girly" 

4th Place:
"I'm in love! I think this dog is the dog of my dreams. Will someone buy it for me? #puppies #puppylove #favorite #favoriteanimal #iwantthis #iwantthepuppy"
"Finally got to see it and it was AMAZING!!! #savingmrbanks #tonhanks#disney #disneynerd #marypoppins"
3rd Place
"This perfectly describes my relationship with my mom. #mamajudy #mommasgirl #gilmoregirls #truestatement #lovemymom #myhero #perfect #reallifegilmoregirls"
2nd place
"My awesome roomie got me a new phone case for Christmas! #christmas #roomie #roomielove #anchor #phonecase #excited"
1st Place (Tie):
"Will somebody please please buy me this dog. I will love your forever and we can be best friends. #puppy #puppylove #inlove #want #beautiful #please"
"This tweet just made my day! #TeenWolf #Stiles #dylanobrien #celebritycrush #commonwhitegirl"
And those are the top 5 photos of January! If you aren't following my instagram you can Instagram.

Do you do a post like this? If you do leave the link below and I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!