Thursday, February 13, 2014

GETTING READY TO SET SAIL: Ship Facts and History {Week 2}

Hello All,

Happy Thursday everyone! Here on the World According to Emma we get ready to set sail by different types of fun posts about Disney's ship, the Fantasy!


Today I have researched some fun facts for you about the Fantasy and found some awesome pictures of the ship!

-The Fantasy is the 4th Disney Cruise Ship preceded by the Wonder, the Magic and the Dream
-Its Maiden Voyage was March 31, 2012 (Mama J and I almost went on the Fantasy that year but we changed our minds for another trip)
Source
-Weight 130,000 gross tons
Source
-From Bow to stern it is larger the the Chrysler building and the Eiffel Tower
 Source
Source
-There are 1,250 staterooms on board
Source
-There can be up 4,000 people on board at one time
Source
-The Minnie Statue in the lobby is inspired by the 1920s
Source
-Dumbo puts the finishing touches on the Disney Fantasy Stern. Where his ears measure out to be 7 feet and Dumbo himself is a little over 8 feet, and he weighs about 2,300 pounds
Source
So, those are some fun facts about the Disney Fantasy! Do you know any fun facts about the Disney Fantasy? If you do let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you get to go on the Disney cruise! I nominated you for the Liesbter Award. You can find out more about it here: http://littleliongal.blogspot.com/2014/02/100th-blog-post-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for my cruise and to tell you guys all about it when I get back. Thank you so much for nominating me, it means a lot!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!