Thursday, February 20, 2014

GETTING READY TO SET SAIL: Quick Service Places {Week 3}

Hello All,

Happy Thursday! On the World According to Emma that means its time to learn some things about Disney's Cruise, the Fantasy!

Today I'm going to talk to you about the Quick Service options that the Fantasy has aboard the ship. When I went on my other Disney Cruises I know I utilized the quick service places because most of the time Mama J and I only did a sit down meal once a day. Aboard the Fantasy there are three places that are consider quick service

Cabanas
Source
 -Located on the 11th deck
--Has indoor and outdoor seating
-Has a variety of fresh foods
-During breakfast & lunch served buffet style
-You can't wear swimwear when eating at Cabanas. 

Eye Scream and Frozone Treats
Source
-Located on the 11th deck
-Located near Donald's Pool, you can get some cool treats 
-Frozone sells smoothies and Eye Scream serves ice cream

Flo's Cafe 
Source
-Located on the 11th deck
-Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
-Has 3 stations within it including, Luig's Pizza, Tow Mater's Grill and Filamore's Favorite
-Normally open from 11 AM to 7 PM except the day that the ship is docked at castaway cay

Those are the quick service places on the Fantasy. Is there anything you would like to learn about in this feature? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!