Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Leibster Awards Questions!

Hello All,

Some of you may be have remembered that I was nominated for Liebster Award a couple of weeks ago! You can read it here! Anyways I have been nominated again, twice! But here's the thing Not a lot of the bloggers I follow have less then 200 followers and I don't want to keep nominating the same people but I do want to answer their questions because they are awesome!

The first set of questions come from Natalie from Finding My Voice!

1. What's your favorite color?
This question is actually extremely hard because my favorite color changes quite often. Mainly it circles around blue, pink, purple and sometimes it goes out to green as well. Its that weird? 
2. Do you have a favorite post?
3. What's your theme song?
A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans. Yes, I know this a break up song but the first time I heard this song was when I was diagnoisted with depression and to me it became the song that reminded me that sometimes you are knocked down but every day you get a little bit stronger. 
4. What's your favorite junk food to binge on?
Frosting. I love to eat frosting out of the can. 
5. If you could do anything right now, without consquence, what would it be?
I actually don't know what I would do, this question is so hard.
6. Why did you want to be a blogger?
I wanted away to record what I was doing and then it became a passion and now I can't imagine my life with out it. 
7. Do you ever find a time when you struggle with deciding to post something?
Yes, sometimes it can be really hard and then there are weeks on end where I have ideas pouring out of my ears. 
8. Do you consider yourself to be a journalist?
You can read about that here but long story short as a blogger no, I don't think I'm a journalist. 
9. Whose your favorite blogger (s)?
Paige The Sticky Note Addict, Rachel Sunshine and Sintara, Rachael The Rachael Way, Samantha Life is But a Stream of Thoughts, Juliette The Other Juliette, and Natalie (Her link is above)
10. What's some advice that you can give to novice bloggers?
Blog what you love and what you want to write about, it doesn't matter anyone else has to say!

The other one comes from Beka at The I Love Yous! Make sure you check her out and give her some love. 

1. You have an entire day to yourself, what do you do?
Blog, read blogs, watch everything and anything with Dylan O'Brien in it, or some sappy chick flicks that would make me cry, crochet, watch youtube, sleep, turn my phone off, not go on facebook or twitter, basically go off the grid. That sounds like a great day off. 
2. Why do you blog?
Its fun, I've made friends and strengthen a relationship with one of my friends about it, I get to keep track and remember everything that I've done in college. But mainly because I'm passionate about it. 
3. If you could only eat one thing for an entire year, what would it be?
Mac&Cheese 
4. What genre of music do you love that would surprise most people?
That's a hard questions, I listen to almost everything but my obsession songs right now are See You Tonight by Scotty McCreery, If I Were a Boy by Beyonce (Especially when Unique sings it on Glee) and Somebody by Reba. Some are some what older but I just rediscovered them.


5. Coffee or tea?
Neither, I just never found a type I like.
6. What are 3 of your favorite blogs that you follow?
The links are above but The Sticky Note Addict (Love Paige!) Sunshine and Sinatra and The Other Juliette
7. Describe your favorite vacation.
I love Cruising, I can't wait until my 7 day one in May!
8. What do you think of modern art?
I don't really get art enough to judge it.
9. Are you planning on watching the Winter Olympics?
No, I don't like the Olympics, I can't watch sports on TV its too boring and I can't focus on it that long. 
10. How do you stay healthy during the cold winter months?
I try to go to the gym but that rarely happens. Ooops. 
11. What is 1 thing you would like others to know about you?
I love Disney and know a bunch of random facts about it to the point that I hate when people debate me about it because I really do know a lot about it. 

I want to thank these wonderful ladies again for nominating me! It really means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!