Thursday, February 6, 2014

GETTING READY TO SET SAIL: Introduction and Past Trips {Week 1}

Hello All,

Last week I announced that I was invited by my aunts and uncle to join them on Disney Cruise! I am so excited and it will be an awesome way to celebrate the end of Spring Semester. Since my aunts (yes the "s" is there on purpose its my dad's sisters) and uncle invited me they've done most of the planning so I can't share the planning stuff with you guys.

That bothered me because I love sharing planning stuff with you guys. And then I began to think, I love doing research (what can I say, I'm a nerd to the nth degree) and I've been on Disney Cruises before so I have some background knowledge, although I've never been on the Fantasy. 

I started a list of all the things I would want to know about cruising and I decided each week I would do some research and tell you what I think about it and what I've learned in a feature I like to call...

This week's topic is going to be my past trips, I'm going to show a couple of pictures from my last trip in April 2011. I have a lot and some will be used in future post and some are just so horrible that I don't want to put them on this here blog. LOL. 

First spotting of the trip
Mama J and I at lunch one day!
Some ship detailing!
Pluto and me :)
Chip, myself and dale!
And those are all the pictures for right now! Have you ever been on Disney or any other type of cruise? What do you want to know about one? Let me know in the comments below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!