Thursday, February 13, 2014

Special Snow Day 2 Post in One Day Post

Hello All,

Today is a snow day and I don't have school or anything else and I found today that I was nominated for another Liebster Award. And I am beyond flatter to be nominated for liebster awards, they have literally been making my day! 

Much like my last liebster award I am going to just answer the questions but I don't want to do the 11 fun facts or questions. 

Today's Liebster Award comes from Lauren at Little Lion Gal, she is so sweet and I loved her questions!

What are your favorite baby names for girls and boys?
Girl Names: Olivia Louise and I would call her Livi Lou. I also love the names Chelsea, Alexis and Leah
Boy Names: I really only like the name Nathaniel. 
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Not to sound too corny but there are so many things I love about blogging. I love getting emails that people commented on my blog, I love coming up with new topics to write about, I love editing pictures that I can put up here, I love reading what other people have to say on their blogs, I love making new bloggy friends. 
If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
This may sound really lame but I want a dog. I talk about getting a dog all the time. One of my most said phrase is probably "I want a puppy" If you follow me on Instagram you probably seen multiple pictures that I have posted of puppies. I obsessed.
One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl?
This is a hard one. I love One Tree Hill, I love Naley but I didn't like the last season. Although I love Gossip Girl I didn't like the characters as much but the stories were better. 
Tell me about a time when you were extremely happy
If you read this post you will have read about the last time I was truly happy.
What is something you pinned on Pinterest that you have tried or made?
Oreo Cupcakes and Acorn Cupcakes
Who is your favorite fictional couple?
So, many but I think I would have to say that David and Donna from Beverly Hills 90210 are my all time favorite. They never stopped loving each other and it is beyond adorable.
Source
Followed closely by Pacey and Joey from Dawson's Creek. If I could find a guy who is a combination of Pacey and Logan from Gossip Girl I would be the happiest girl on the planet!
Source
Did you ever keep a diary or journal before?
I used to be so good about journaling but I don't have a lot time to it, so I started blogging and now I write all the time. 
How many piercings and tattoos do you have?
I had my ear pierced but they closed up. 
Name one thing on your bucket list that you have done and one thing you haven't done
Actually later this week you'll find out the first thing I crossed off my bucket list. I have a whole list of things that I still want to do but my biggest dream one is doing Semester at Sea but I don't know if I'll be able to afford that ever!
If money was never an issue, what is one thing yo would buy?

Either go and do Semester at Sea or fund a Gilmore Girls Reunion Movie. 

Thank you again Lauren for nominating me. And everyone please make sure that show her some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!